Terms & conditions
1. GENERAL CONSIDERATION AND SCOPE
Our Fashion online store nyptra.com located at Shrestha Colony, Tahachal-13, Kathmandu. On nyptra.com customers will be offered goods. The offering on this site is only directed at end users of legal age. Goods will only be sold in normal household quantities. These terms and conditions find application in all contracts which members enter into via nyptra.com as well as all general business relationships between NYPTRA and its customers. NYPTRA does not accept any other terms and conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise. If periods are stated in working days, these include all weekdays except Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays.
2. LOVE AFFECTION
We ensure that we do everything with love and affection for the product.
3. USE OF NYPTRA.COM
a. As part of the registration as a customer of NYPTRA you will be asked to submit personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. After you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email. To facilitate access to the online service on nyptra.com, you will receive a password. You are obliged to treat this password and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. NYPTRA reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
b. You indemnify NYPTRA completely of any claim by third parties on first demand. By transmitting the contents to NYPTRA, you grant NYPTRA all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which NYPTRA requires for publication and dissemination, even in part, to nyptra.com. NYPTRA is entitled to store or release content, and reserves the right of cancellation, reduction, modification or correction of such content.
c. You may not use nyptra.com outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of NYPTRA or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on NYPTRA and the revocation of the customers account as a consequence.
d. You are only permitted to register and use one membership account at a time. Multiple registrations will be deleted by NYPTRA.
e. In the password protected area on nyptra.com you can access your recently shipped and/or completed orders. In this area you can also change, administer and save your own data and potential subscriptions of newsletters.
f. NYPTRA reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted, if you violate any of the provisions of this Section 3. Any claims for damages by NYPTRA remain unaffected.
g. NYPTRA owns the hashtags #NYPTRA . When you post an image or a video using this hashtag, you agree to the use of your images on the NYPTRA website through a syndicated service. If you do not agree to this, please send us an email nyptra.com.
4. PRICES AND SHIPPING FEES
a. For orders on nyptra.com the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply. These prices are inclusive of taxes and the final price (inclusive of taxes) are shown in the shopping cart page.
b. For Exchange of products, contact the NYPTRA
c. customer support via [email protected] or via our contact form at nyptra.com/contact-us.
Nyptra provides the payment methods IME, e-Sewa and net banking payment in advance and Cash on Delivery in selected major cities. Nyptra reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
1. Free delivery inside Kathmandu valley
2. Free delivery all over Nepal on products above 1999
3. Delivery charge of rs.99 on products below 1999 outside Kathmandu valley.
• Delivery will only be given to the shipping address provided by you. It is your responsibility that it is possible to ship to the address during normal working hours.
• Nyptra ships according to the delivery timelines provided for each product. We ensure that we ship as early as possible, but for some products the timelines are longer due to availability of products.
• Nyptra does not assume any sourcing risk especially with reference to a purchase by description. Nyptra is only obliged to ship from existing stock or from stock ordered from suppliers.
• In some cases Nyptra will ship from its own production.
• In cases of force majeure, shipping duration may increase within reason. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which Nyptra cannot be held responsible. Starting and ending point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by Nyptra.
• Nyptra reserves the right to cancel the contract should delivery fail three times through fault of customer. Payments already made will be refunded or store credit will be given depending on the scenario.
• Nyptra asks you to immediately inform the deliverer and Nyptra as soon as possible about obvious transport damage. Doing so has no influence on your warranty rights, but will help Nyptra to make its own claims against the supplier.
• All delivery times mentioned are applicable after confirmation of order from us. For Cash On Delivery orders, this is after we have called and confirmed the order from your end. All order confirmations must be completed within 72 hours. After this time period if order is not confirmed by customer, it is up to the discretion of Nyptra to cancel the order.
• For returns policies, please check our section on Delivery and Returns.
7. DATA SECURITY
As part of your registration as a customer on nyptra.com you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by to process the contracts concluded on Nyptra. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Nyptra in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions Nyptra uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
8. IMAGE RIGHTS
All rights to use imagery on nyptra.com lie with Nyptra or our partners. The use of the material – in whatever form – is prohibited unless explicit permission from Nyptra has been granted.
9. EXCHANGE POLICY
The sold products can only be exchanged if there is any damage or size issue. The company holds the right to exchange any product. If any other problem arises with the dress other than size issue and damage then the company’s decision will be the last.
10. FINAL PROVISION
a. Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
b. Nyptra reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. Nyptra will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.